By submitting the form above you’re accepting our Terms &
- All cancellation requests must be submitted by email to
- The refund will be made after applicable taxes and bank charges borne by us
your registration for cancellation before 13th July 2018.
- We will refund the eligible amount in cash/ rupees, if cancellation is made
13th July 2018. No refund will be made for cancellation after 16th July
- Participants will be refunded the registration fee in full in case the event
canceled if tax invoice is not raised. I this case an option of waiving off
future event will stand.
- All refunds will be made upon your request within 7-10 business days.
- In case of Refund against after final paid tax invoice is shared - Refund
processed within 30 days, if informed on e-mail or otherwise before the date
event and, in case of not informed before the event, refund will be
45 days after deducting applicable taxes charged in invoice.
- Payment through cheque required to be received 10 days before the event,
please submit the cheque on the date of event. It would be preferable that
NEFT/Cards are swiped for the payments on the date of event.
Terms & Conditions
- Substitutions within a company are permitted. Requests
must be send to
firstname.lastname@example.org before the 27th of July 2018.
- Early bird will be applicable, if we receive the payments by the end of that
- All delegates are advised to make payments prior to the conference to avoid
delays in collecting their badges and conference materials on-site.
- All the payment should be made before or the day of the conference else your
registration stands canceled for the conference.
- Company assumes no liability for any costs including transportation, hotel
reservations or any other costs incurred by participants.